AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- Kearns Metcalf and Flint Endowed Chair in Insect Toxicology; Department of Entomology; School of Integrative Biology
- Senior Research Fellow – Sustainable Food Sheffield
- Senior Research Fellow – Health Lifespan Institute Sheffield
- Professorial Fellow – Health Lifespan Institute Sheffield
- Professorial Fellow – Sustainable Food Sheffield