AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- Vienna Science and Technology Fund (WWTF): Young Principal Investigators in Computational Biosciences
- Wayne State University: Assistant Professor in Pharmacology and Cancer Biology, Tenure Track
- The Chinese Institute for Brain Research, Beijing (CIBR): Principal Investigators in Neuroscience and Brain-inspired Computing
- Cleveland Clinic Florida: Director, Center for Clinical Research (CCR)
- American Physical Society (APS): American Physical Society Seeks New CEO