AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- Rowan University SOM: Postdoctoral Researcher
- Vanderbilt University: Faculty
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht (HZG): Postdoc (m/f/d) Multidimensional Polymer Characterization
- D. E. Shaw Research: Computational Drug Discovery Opportunities at D. E. Shaw Research
- Ho Lab, Yale School of Medicine: Postdoc position in HIV immunology and single-cell studies at Yale