AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Healthcare and Rehabilitation Robotics
- Technical University of Munich: Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Nano- and Microrobotics
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Brain-Machine-Interfaces for Human Assistance
- PhD: The role of gut microbiota in immune senescence and cardiovascular disease
- Senior Research Associate (Fixed Term)