AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- City of Hope: Irell & Manella Visiting Professor
- University of California, San Diego : Assistant Professor of Bioengineering and Regenerative Medicine (Tenure Track Faculty Position)
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Director of Cellular Products Laboratory
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor, Tenure Track
- Fonds de Dotation Clinatec : Group leader position in translational neuroscience