AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to participate.
- IDbyDNA Inc: Bioinformatics Postdoc Position: Metagenomic Research in Infectious Disease
- Research Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP): Group Leader Position in Biophysics at the IMP
- Santa Clara University College of Arts and Sciences: Inclusive Excellence Postdoctoral Fellow
- Loma Linda Veterans Association for Research and Education (LLVARE): POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE-Full Time (AD#1141)
- Emory University: Pathology Faculty / Experimental Pathology at Emory University