AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- USDA ARS: Research Entomologist or Ecologist
- Bond Life Sciences Center, University of Missouri-Columbia: SENIOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT
- The Forsyth Institute: Forsyth Fellow
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: Postdoctoral Fellow, Oligodendrocyte & In Vivo Work – Neurosurgery, The Tabar Laboratory
- Hangzhou Normal University: Faculty Positions: School of Medicine, Hangzhou Normal University (HZNU)