AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- Rush University Medical Center: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- The American Physical Society: Managing Editor, Energy Research & Technology
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.: Principal Medical Scientist
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI): Scientific Officer / Senior Scientific Officer
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche: Research Section Head for Neurotechnologies