AMS is a student organization formed and led by graduate students at the University of Minnesota.
We welcome new members in all disciplines and all backgrounds:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Post doctoral fellows
All individuals with an interest in fostering and supporting diversity in science are invited to join us.
- Boise State University: Lab Manager
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston National Laboratory: Research Scientist in Virology
- Case Western Reserve University-School of Medicine: Post-doctoral Position: The Microbiome in Women’s Health
- JOHNS HOPKINS MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS: Research Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Princeton University: Assistant Professor